Garden City, Nassau County Lawyer
Michael J. Boranian heads our firm’s medical malpractice group. He has been admitted to practice law in New York and New Jersey since 1989. He joined Montfort, Healy, McGuire & Salley in December 2005 as senior trial counsel and has been partner since 2008. Over his 25 year career, Mr. Boranian has represented large hospital centers and individual physicians, nurses, physician assistants and other medical providers in the defense of high exposure orthopedic, obstetrical, cardiological, neurological and general medical claims and law suits. In addition to defense of medical malpractice matters, Mr. Boranian’s experience and practice includes litigation and trial in several other areas of personal injury defense, including successful representation of corporate, institutional and individual clients in large damage suits involving claims of product liability, product defect, product misuse, labor law, construction, municipal liability and dental malpractice.
- New York, 1989
New Jersey, 1989
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York, 1988, J.D.
- Queens College of the City University of New York, 1983, B.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- New York State Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association
- Armenian Bar Association
- Friends of Mercy Medical Center
- St. Agnes CYO, Rockville Centre, New York
- Holy Cross Alumni Association
- Rockville Centre Little League
- Rockville Centre Basketball League
- The First Tee of Nassau County