Garden City, Nassau County Lawyer
Christopher T. Cafaro was admitted to the New York State Bar in 1989. He has extensive experience as a trial practitioner. His areas of practice include construction and labor law. He has successfully litigated complex labor law cases involving contractual indemnification, antisubrogation and coverage issues on cases involving catastrophic injuries. He also has specialization in complex tort litigation, including municipal liability, products liability, medical and dental malpractice, premises liability and automobile litigation.
1989, New York and U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York; 1991, U.S. District Court, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York.
University of Hartford; College of the Holy Cross (B.A., 1985); Syracuse University College of Law (J.D., 1988)
Areas of Practice:
- Complex Tort Litigation
- Municipal Liability
- Product Liability
- Medical and Dental Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Automobile Litigation
- Labor Law
Associations and Memberships:
- Member of Moot Court Board
- Law Clerk, U.S. Department of Justice, U.S. Attorney’s Office, Northern District Of New York, 1987-1988
- Past Chairman of Nassau-Suffolk Trial Lawyers
- Member of Grievance Committee for 10th Judicial District of County Nassau
- Speaker with New York State Bar Asociation, Trial Lawyers Section
- Selected for New York Super Lawyers, from 2012 to date
- Nassau County and New York State Bar Associations
- Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
Honors and Awards:
Elected as New York Super Lawyer for years 2012, 2013 and 2014.