Garden City, Nassau County Lawyer
Christopher T. Cafaro has extensive experience in trial practice. His areas of specialization include construction and Labor Law. He has successfully litigated complex Labor Law cases involving contractual indemnification, anti-subrogation and coverage issues on cases involving catastrophic injuries. He also specializes in complex tort litigation, including municipal liability, product liability, medical and dental malpractice, premises liability and automobile litigation.
Elected as New York Super Lawyer for years 2012, 2013 and 2014.
Areas of Practice:
- Complex Tort Litigation
- Municipal Liability
- Product Liability
- Medical and Dental Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Automobile Litigation
- Labor Law
- New York, 1989
- U.S. District Court
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York, 1991
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- University of Hartford, 1983; College of the Holy Cross, 1985,
- B.A.; Syracuse University College of Law, Syracuse, New York, 1988, J.D.
Honors and Awards:
- Named to the Super Lawyers list in 2012
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Member of Grievance Committee for 10th Judicial District
- Member of Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel (FDCC)
- Past chairman of Nassau-Suffolk Trial Lawyers Association