Garden City, Nassau County Lawyer
Michael A. Baranowicz was admitted to the New York State Bar in 1978. He has a wide range of experience in all aspects of personal injury defense including medical malpractice, construction litigation, products liability, premises law, automobile claims and insurance coverage. Mr. Baranowicz has successfully defended cases in such diverse areas as medical malpractice, gas explosions, playground manufacturing apparatus, libel and slander, falls from elevated heights and exposure to PCB‚s, chlordane, urea formaldehyde and toluene. Mr. Baranowicz has successfully argued in the New York State Court of Appeals and in the First and Second Departments.
Areas of Practice:
- Products Liability
- Construction Litigation
- Public Utility Defense
- 99% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New York 1978
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1981
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1981
- Virginia, 1977
- The College of William & Mary, Marshall-Wythe School of Law.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Nassau County, Member
- Nassau-Suffolk Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- New York Bar Association, Member