Garden City, Nassau County Lawyer
Timothy A. Jenks was admitted to practice law in the State of New York in 2016. He joined Montfort, Healy, McGuire & Salley LLP in 2017. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Jenks gained valuable experience as an associate at one of New York City’s finest personal injury firms.
New York State Bar, 2016.
New York Law School, New York, New York (J.D. 2016); University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont (B.A. 2011).
Areas of Practice:
- Premises Liability
- General Liability
- Municipal Law Liability
- Car Accident Claim Defense
- Construction and Industrial Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
Associations and Memberships:
- Nassau County Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New York Law School Alumni Association
- Chaminade Alumni Lawyers Association
- Committee Member of the New Lawyer Practice and Skills Committee – New York City Bar Association